Web Development in Gurgaon and Delhi
70 % of the buyers make their decision after looking at your website
Some key feature of web development
UI & UX Development
Key web technologies we work On!
We Started with few technologies and have quickly adopted and adapted to new and other technologies.
Listed along side are some the technologies our developers are experienced in developing.
Our expertise in these technologies allows you to have a one stop solution to your web development needs.
Whereas we do recommend some technologies as per your use case scenario, we always take care that we take care of your choice and preference.
Web Development Process
Steps In Web development process
Step 1: Gathering and analyse requirements
Step 2: Designing Logo, pages as per chosen theme
Step 3: Developing the design through language & Code
Step 4: Testing the developed design for stability and fixes
Step 5: Deploying the design onto live domain
Avoid making these website mistakes
So, we’re gonna talk about five marketing mistakes for your website that you absolutely need to avoid.
Mistake 1 (Not creating content Consistently)
Okay, so when it comes to running a new website one of the biggest mistakes I see most beginners make is just not being consistent enough. Maybe, you’re not seeing the results you need or you’re just getting a little bit bored with having to produce content all the time. But, whatever it is a lot of people abandon projects and they just don’t publish regularly enough for their websites. So, you have to be really careful about consistency and make sure you’re publishing every single month. Or publishing content regularly enough to keep growing your site.
Mistake 2 (Not Promoting the content enough)
Another big mistake I see a lot of people make when it comes to running a website is basically not promoting their content enough. So, it’s really easy to sit behind a laptop and just publish content and write new articles and that sort of thing, because it’s quite a comfortable position to be in. But when it comes to reaching out to webmasters in your niche or to other websites and networking with them, that can be a little bit uncomfortable for a lot of people. And they therefore don’t promote their content as well as they could do. You know, in fact some of the best marketers in the world actually spend only 20% of their time creating content and then the other 80% of that time is spent on promoting it and getting it out there so people can actually read and benefit from it.
Mistake 3 (poor Niche Selection)
Next up, I’d say poor niche selection is so common when it comes to running a new website. You know, especially when you’re new to this, maybe you don’t know how to pick a niche. Or you’re not sure if you’re in the right field and maybe you just picked a niche out of the air. But, the problem is that you have to be very selective about what sort of industry you work on and what sort of industry you’republishing content within. Because, obviously some are more competitive than others. Some are more profitable than others and there are some niches that are just doomed to failure straight from the start.
1) Consistently upload Content
2) Promote your content
3) Poor niche Selection
4) Monetize your website
5) Post High Quality and Quantity of Content
Most web developers and business men tend to make these mistakes and these must be avoided in order to grow
your business. Keep yourself updated and read more such articles which would give you insight into developing websites
and using them to grow you business.
Read the full article find link below:
Our development partner