Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing company in Gurgaon & Jaipur
"Creating MUSIC in the world of Noise"
Social media marketing is a way for companies or brands to interact with customers, maybe potential customers in a social, natural way.
Social Media Optimization
Social Media Strategy
Social Media Promotion
Social Media Advertising
Social Media Marketing has been instrumental in growth of businesses. It has turned out to be a great platform for advertising and marketing. But do you know you can organically market your goods 7 services on social media.
Let us see what are some of the steps to create content management system for successful social media presence.
1) Set your Goal
2) Build a Social Media Content creation funnel
3) Content Creation
4) How Much content to create?
5) Conducting social Media Audits?
6) Promote and Distribute Content
7) Manage Social Media Customer Support
1) SET YOUR GOAL
It is very important we define what role would social media play for our business. This will help us streamline our strategy and actions.
– Generate Sales : If goal is to generate more sales than we should build attractive landing pages with
complete relevant information available on them.
– Brand Awareness : If the purpose is to spread awareness about your brand then the strategy would involve
creating information about brand and floating relevant content.
2) BUILD A SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATION FUNNEL
Creating a content creation funnel is key for consistently creating a relevant content for social media marketing
-Audience Persona : Understand your target audience this will help you create relevant content and strategy.
-Content Strategy : Your content strategy depends upon following parameter.
>Their Interests /Like Dislikes
>Which Platform to choose
3) CONTENT CREATION
Creating regular relevant content is paramount for social media engagement.
Following are important aspects of it;
– Create Content Flow
– Build a Social Media Team
– Build a social media strategy
– Calendar of content Publication
– Framework for topics
– Have Content Creators on board
– Keep Track of tending topics (Social Media listening)
– Analysis of competitor and their audience
– Using tools like Buzzsumo, Social Sprout Etc
4) HOW MUCH CONTENT TO CREATE?
Overdoing something has its own disadvantages as it pulls back customers and disengages them.
Let us look at relevant factors;
-Which Content works on which platform
-Facebook : Video does well on facebook
-Instagram : Pictures perform better here
-Linkedin : Is about creating relevant stories and fact
5) CONDUCTING SOCIAL MEDIA AUDITS
“You cannot improve what you cannot measure”.
In order to improvise and improve social media strategy it is important to conduct periodic audits.
You can do this;
All Social Platforms have auditing tools inbuilt to help.
6) PROMOTE AND DISTRIBUTE CONTENT
It is important to market your product to be visible and be sold .
Promote and distribute your content in order to have reach and engagement.
Listed are few ways of doing it:
-Include share tabs
-Q & A Sessions
-Creating small Surveys
-Using tools such as :
> Sprout Social
> Social Bakers
> Social Pilot
– Using Hashtags
– Customer review and highlighting customers in posts.
7) MANAGE SOCIAL MEDIA CUSTOMER SUPPORT
To build customer rapport and trust we have to engage them and be quick to respond to them.
-Solve their concern
These are some of the steps if utilized and executed well can be a game changer for your social media strategy.
There is another way to go about it.
Hire a Digital Marketing agency to do social media management for you .
Pulse Business is a premier Digital marketing agency which helps organizations in managing their social media. Follow the link below to read the full article