30 Shocking facts about Online Reputation Management in 2021
30 Facts about online reputation management (ORM) in 2021 you must know
1. 3 out of 4 consumers trust a company more if it has positive reviews
2. 60 % of consumers say that negative reviews made them not to use the business.
3. 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
4. Nearly 3 out of 4 consumers trust a company more if it has positive reviews.
5. 60% of consumers say that negative reviews made them not want to use a business.
6. 49% of consumers need at least a four-star rating before they choose to use a business.
7. Consumers read an average of 7 reviews before trusting a business.
8. 97% of consumers search online for local businesses. 12% of consumers do so on a daily basis.
9. Every additional one-star Yelp rating causes an increase in the business’s revenue as high as 9%.
10. Reviews that only gave 1 or 2 stars failed to convert 86% of prospective customers.
11. Americans report telling more people about poor service (15 people on average) than about good experiences (11).
12.40% of consumers received a response from a business after leaving a review
13.59% of customers that were asked to leave an online review were asked in person during the sale.
14.There was a 5% annual increase from businesses that asked customers to leave an online review (from 46% in 2018 to 51% in 2019)
15.Out of the group surveyed who left reviews in 2019, customers left an average of 9 reviews per year
16.34% of people who left reviews in 2019 wrote 2-3 reviews for local business
17.85% of consumers are willing to leave reviews
18.60% have written reviews for positive experiences, while just 25% have written reviews for negative experiences
19.66% of consumers have written an online review for local businesses – including 80% of 35-54-year-olds
20.71% of consumers say they’re more likely to use a business that has responded to their existing reviews
Start your online reputation management with us today click the link below:
21.97% of review readers take in businesses’ responses to reviews (an increase of 89% from 2018)
22.68% of consumers question the authenticity of reviews
23.46% of customers believe they’ve read a fake review in the past year
24.70% of consumers look at multiple review sites when choosing a local business
25.The average consumer reads a whopping 10 reviews before feeling able to trust a business
26.7% of consumers older than 55 would use a business that has less than 3 stars
27.Only 53% of consumers would use a business that has less than 4 stars
28.Businesses without 5 stars risk losing 12% of their customers
29.Consumers aged 55+ are least likely to forgive a low star rating
30.32% of customer’s next step after reading positive reviews is visiting the seller’s website
Click to visit our SEO Page
Click to visit our ORM Page
Check some of Our creative websites FaFa